Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Travel Security
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 07:05:13 -0700

>Wasn't that you in Kuala Lumpur Ted - losing that R stuff? or am I mistaken?
>
>Tim

OOOOOPS!  Your right!

Hi Tim,
How quickly we forget Damn I hope the SOB has nothing but double exposures
and a winder that runs backwards!

OK folks.....LA, USA & Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!  Both R cameras, one with
motor drive and 28mm lens taken from my shooting position while I was using
the 280mm 2.8 and blind to the happenings around me. Now I never put a
camera down without my foot in the middle of the nexk strap.

The other in KL last year. I was distracted ( no it wasn't one of those
Malaysian beauties either)  :)  and made the fatal mistake of turning my
back on gear and looked back.....SURPRISE an R8, winder and 35-70 gone!

Gee Tim thanks a lot for reminding me. yeah right. :)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant