Subject: [Leica] Re: ID 4 1999
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 11:36:24 -0700

On 4 Jul 99, Ted Grant wrote, at least in part:

> July 4, 1999
>
> To all our American Leica user cousins and just plain folk Americans I
> wish you all a very Happy and safe July 4 celebration.  Have a good
> one!:):)
>
> from a Canadian cousin,

Thanks, Ted. Hope your recent Dominion Day was a blast also. My
Canadian friends here in AZ tell me that you guys eat hot dogs
and drink beer that day much as we do here on the 4th.

Today's fare will be a bit international to the extent that charred
on the outside, pink inside steaks from the barbey will be fairly
American, while the raw greens will be dipped in Italian dressing.
The German potatoe (couldn't resist) salad will be spiced with
Canadian bacon rather than our local product and it'll all be
washed down with, a new to me, Australian Cabernet and Merlot
combination. Ummm, can't wait!

Oh yes, and memorialized with happy snaps from the M6 and
35mm/1.4 ASPH.

Ahhh, life is good!

- --
Roger