Subject: Re: [Leica] Garry Winogrand is fine
From: "TSL" <eno22@enter.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 03:53:27 -0400

On Sat, 3 Jul 1999, Lee Yan Zhan wrote:

> Dear LUGGERS,
>
> I've just purchased Garry Winogrand's Man in the Crowd.  Really amazing
> street photography.  Does anyone knows if he uses Leica?
>
> Cheers,
> Lee
> Fellow LUGGER from Singapore

The last time I had lunch with him in NYC (of course when he
was still alive) he was using a black M6 with autowinder and
a 28mm Elmarit. That was in the 1980s. We had pea soup and a
sandwich at a small restaurant on Park Ave. South and 31st Street.
Now that he has passed on I believe he has recently purchased the 24 asph
and HM M6 non-ttl.
What, you think the Leica Bug can be shrugged off that easily?