Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: <FS> Tons of R equipment
From: "TSL" <eno22@enter.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 05:19:56 -0400

Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 07:25:11 -0400
From: "David W. Almy" <dalmy@mindspring.com>
Jim Brick wrote:

> Heavens no !!! I've been commissioned to do a gaggle of LARGE Ciba and
> LightJet prints, some up to 4 feet x 5 feet. I like this kind of
> photography and I need to expand my LF and MF arsenal.

<Jim,

I've done a bunch of 4x6 foot prints with Leica chromes via Durst
Lambda; turned out great. You don't need no stinkin LF or MF.

:-)

David W. Almy
Annapolis>
- -------
Durst Lambda? Sounds like a german Dalai Lama! what is this?
Lightjet oriented term??  But no you don't need that big stuff to make big
stuff.  That would set upsetting restrictions on Leica.  Ohh...they're good
but if you would like to take the next step ladies and gentlemen...  Yeah,
even so I don't care anyway.  On a tangential note, I've had it with George
Lepp's stupid looking canon zooms as if that's all he does is show the damn
things.  Money money - I owned an elph for a while so don't tell me about
how good canon is.  Mr. Lepp, are you embarrased to be seen with your M6 and
your new 24 asph? Or are they no good for polar beer or bear ads.