Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V10 #19
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:11:42 -0400

Harrison-
Reminds me of the art teacher/instructor whose favorite phrase, when
examining an objet d'art, was, "notice how it catches the light...."
It became a catchphrase that I use even unto now, when I see some chintzy
schmutz being passed of as art (or craft).
Dan ( It represents the chronosynclastic infundibulum of one's inner
conciousness....)