Subject: Re: [Leica] Fiji Island Photo
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 06:10:42 +0000

Gerald

I enjoyed your pictorial travelogue.  It was like being taken for a tour to
Fiji itself.  Thank you.

As you were using both the R and M cameras, I initial thought you were
shooting street pics with the latter but later found that you use the
cameras interchangeably.   Many of these could have been shot with both
systems.

What make you decide on which camera to use when the choice is not that
obvious?

Dan K.