Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon F5 or Leica M6
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 22:53:27 -0500

Peter,

I don't understand this post??

If you put an orange filter on the front of any lens it will color the
light orange.  I sometimes stick an 85A on a lens to orange things up,
especially if it is a really blue day, I.E. a lot of haze and junk...the
85A on days like this looks natural, not to orange as the blue from the
haze causes the light to balance to about 1/2 tungsten.  The TTL meter
will work on my EOS or M6 the same way.

Please elaborate what you mean below as it confuses me.....but I am
confused most of the time anyway....

On 7/25/99 10:36 PM Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter) wrote:

>I know this is a bit off topic, but if you put an orange filter in front on
>the lens of an Nikon F5 does it see everything as a sunset?  If some, then
>this is one area that where the less sophisticated M6 metering shines.

Best regards,
Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net
http://www.mcclary.net