Subject: Re: [Leica] message filtering
From: csocolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 20:04:20 -0400

Malcolm Lubliner wrote:

> I'm using Netscape 4.0 for email and have tried to establish a Leica
> users folder and filter to send list message there. So far nothing I've
> tried works. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> --
> Malcolm Lubliner
> Malcolm Lubliner Photography
> www.cityvisions.com
> (510)530-3100

Malcolm,

I created a Leica folder. Then I've instructed the filter to send any
mail with the subject containing the word Leica to that folder. Since
our group creator, Brian Reed, has been kind enough to include [Leica]
in the subject header all LUG messages find their way to their new home.
- --
Carl Socolow

http://members.tripod.com/SocPhoto/