Subject: RE: [Leica] Special Edition M6s
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 10:53:04 +0100

Mark,
Is there a reason why your e-mail address is '@concentric' rather than
'@eccentric'? methinks it might suit you more?! ;-)

I quite agree, if I had a fancy version I'd want to use it too. I certainly
would with the black enamel M6. Now I'm disapointed it will be the TTL
version though, I had hoped for a 'classic' one, perhaps the sensible thing
is to save my money and spend more on film... "Shoot more Leicas"
(er, cameras not dogs...)

Jem