Subject: [Leica] lens adaptor question M to OM ?
From: j.leonarddesigner@videotron.ca (Jacques Leonard designer)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 11:25:59 -0500

Hello Lugers,

I have a somewhat weird question to ask.
I have both Leicas and Olympus (OM-1) cameras.
I have seen in Novoflex website (very interesting products BTW) at www.novoflex,
numerous adaptor rings for using lenses from one manufacturer to cameras
from another one.

There is an adaptor (code LEM/OM) to fit Olympus lenses to Leica M body.
This is not
what I want to do though.

I would like to fit my Leica M lenses on the Olympus body. Would that be
possible?
I mean technically. Can you fit a rangefinder lens (without the automatic
diaphragm) on a reflex camera?

If so, how could that work?

Thanks for your help!

Jacques Leonard