Subject: Re: [Leica] Loading / Winding M6
From: "Art Sala" <artsala@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 07:21:29 -0700

Joe:

Thanks for the advice.  Well I tried this exercise.  First, my M6 is far
from being well worn!  But I did the winding test and everything is working
properly.  I also did the winding test after hitting the rewind lever and
yes, it does skip--and it seems to skip about 1/2 frame.  I will have to be
more consciencious in the filed!!  I remember when I first got this camera,
it took me a while to learn how not to get fingerprints on the viewfinder
window!

Cheers,
Arturo