Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica filters
From: "Art Sala" <artsala@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 08:34:43 -0700

I have three different filters brands-- Leica, B&W and Heliopan.  IMHO, I
see no difference in quality and results between them.  The Heliopan
circular polorizer (39mm for M lenses) is especially sweet, and as I
recall, much less expensive than the Leica CP.  B&W didn't make CP in 39mm.

Cheers,
Arturo