Subject: Re: [Leica] Voltage Regulated sync
From: Dave Yoder <leica@home.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 20:04:58 -0700

Ooops, did you email me privately too? I forgot to reply. My apologies.

The professional photo stores should have them or possibly mail order. I
just got another today--turns out the EOS 3's are having the same
problems (not just the maligned R8!) and our lab tech bought a whole
bunch of the sync-plug converter. I think they're both made by "Wein,"
but I've only got the hotshoe adapter in front of me. The other in my
car I think is Wein also, but it's got the sync plug, as well as male
and female AC adapting things (sorry, my technical vocabulary just
failed me) for cable firing.

Hope that helps,

Dave Y.