Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Darkroom to Digital and unrelated matters
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 14:08:17 -0700

Dear Touchy,

The reason for a darkroom being a very private matter is because you know
where everything is supposed to be -- in the dark! When someone upsets the
order, it's very, well, upsetting. From one who knows . . .

Gary Todoroff

P.S. At my digital computer, sometimes even with slight affection, I work.
My darkroom I love.