Subject: Re: [Leica] Print Development Time
From: Malcolm McCullough <blayne@mbox2.singnet.com.sg>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 00:11:02 +0800

Dan,
I'll pass on the method that was taught to me by Thomas Joshua Cooper, and
which I have used ever since:
Place the exposed print in the dev and agitate just long enough to get all
the bubbles off. Turn it emulsion side down and cover the tray to avoid
fogging. Go away. Come back in eight to ten minutes and whip the print out
of the dev and into the stop. Compare the shadows with ones from your
normal technique and decide.

Regards,
Malcolm