Subject: RE: [Leica] Print Development Time
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 12:48:55 -0400

Malcolm wrote:

"Place the exposed print in the dev and agitate just long enough to get all
the bubbles off. Turn it emulsion side down and cover the tray to avoid
fogging. Go away. Come back in eight to ten minutes and whip the print out
of the dev and into the stop."

Funny, that's how I develop my TMAX 100. Dilute HC110 1:25, agigate for
10secs
to get rid of bubbles and go away for 9.5 minutes at 74 degrees. I'll have
to try it for prints too.

Jonathan Lee