Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: If Porsche Can Do It, Why Not Leica?
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 16:09:00 -0400

Bud and others,

Rumour has it that V12 BMW diesel and/or gas BMW
V8 will be coming to Range Rover III (or whatever
they will call it) in 2002 when the 4.0 and 4.6
rovers are replaced.

I do like the Rover v8 though, even if gas
economy sucks.

Oh yeah... I once put 8 bales of hey in my
'85 mercedes stationwagon (don't ask...)

Jonathan Lee