Subject: [Leica] Re: Tripod Strap
From: sandyquandt@centuryinter.net
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 99 01:19:08 GMT

I have an Op-Tech strap for my Bogen 3221 and Arca-Swiss, but I usually end up
just padding the legs and carrying the tripod over my shoulder...seems to
bounce around too much when carried by the strap. To keep this on-topic:
fortunately I can usually handhold the M6 so I don't even need a tripod! :-)

Sandy