Subject: Re: [Leica] NEW Leica USA screw mount lenses!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 17:53:22 -0400

At 05:26 PM 8/10/1999 -0400, Alex Lee wrote:

>No offense to anyone, but there are some people who prefer Zeiss SLR lenses
>to Leica SLR lenses, Zeiss SLR bodies to Leica SLR bodies.  Most of them
>just happen to be subscribed to different mail lists.

Well, at my age, I can no longer use a miniature-format SLR regularly, so I
will simply point out that there are those among our number who prefer
Zeiss lenses on MF SLR's (Hasselblad), MF TLR's (Rolleiflex), and on
miniature-format RF's (Contax I, II, III, IIa, IIIa, plus all of the Kievs,
as well).  Oh, and I guess I do use Zeiss glass on 35mm SLR's:  Praktica
and Rolleiflex SL35E.

But I like Leica glass as well!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315