Subject: [Leica] M Viewfinder Eyecup
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 21:33:39 -0400

At 12:42 PM 8/15/1999 -0700, Mark Rabiner wrote:

>to fit an M6?

Yes, there is a rubber eyecup available for the M series Leicas.  Buy the
holder-and-eyecup for the diopter lenses, then just don't put in a diopter
lens.  It gives a nifty rubber eyecup looking like something cranked out by
Pentacon around 1960, but it works.  I have one, though I don't use it
regularly -- with glass lenses in my glasses, I don't have to worry!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!