Subject: [Leica] Philadelphia Luggers? (PLUGGERS?)
From: kyle cassidy <cassidy@hector.asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 19:38:58 -0400 (EDT)

Howdy Luggers,
  I appologise if this is terribly off topic, but I'm hoping that there
are some Philadelphia luggers out there who might be interested in getting
together and ganging up on some photo ops, creeping about en-masse,
descending on events; taunting tourists carrying their pathetic nikons and
canons and speed graphics and toyo view cameras, waving long loaves of
bread at them, laughing, routing them like fleeing like roaches before a
bright light ... then migrating to some local pub to snap photos of one
another with our noctolux's as we beging to slowly pass out from
overeposure to some single-malt scotch or other (which we will bicker
about at the time). or maybe just hang out and pass our portfolios around.
something like that anyway.
  If you're out there and you get back to me, I'll set something up.
  Thanks for your time,

  Kyle