Subject: Re: [Leica] Newbie Leica questions...
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:16:18 -0700

Kevin Selner wrote:
><snip>
> 2. I saw a 35mm Summaron on ebay. It has the attached magnifiers which fit over the body of the camera. Is this extra piece removable so that I can use just
> the lens? What effect do these magnifiers have on the M6?
><snip>
> Thanks.
This 35mm Summaron has a distinctive feel and finish and size. A thing like this
if I was first getting into it I would want to be checking out in person first
The clarity of the glass is the issue. I wouldn't get a thing like this from
Ebay at your point, or any point. Only in person. Put it on your camera and look
through it :) wink wink.
Mark Rabiner