Subject: Re: [Leica] Oktoberfest -- 4 weeks away (really off topic!)
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 13:19:15 -0700

Dan writes:
|The difference, by the way, between a Yankee, and a Damned Yankee, is that a
|Yankee may come south and run his mouth, but he leaves... A Damned Yankee
|comes down here- and stays, then starts tellin' ever'body how things should
|be done!!
|Dan
|- I like calling North Carolina, Home!

Shucks, Dan,

I thought a Yankee was someone who came down there to show you how to cook
Hawg and Hawg shoulders.  A damned Yankee is someone who not only shows you
how to cook a Hawg, but how to sauce it and the sides that go with it.
'Course my possum recipes don't compare.

Regards,  another damn'd Yankee that think he knows how to sauce a hawg and
take pictures of the hawg cookin'.

Smokín' Leicas and hawgs