Subject: Re: [Leica] Was clueless: Now good moments
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 19:38:53 -0700

Carl writes:

|Actually, yes, I had a good Leica moment or two lately. I had the
|pleasure of working with my new 75 Summilux on a series of photos I was
|doing for a client that provides services to people who had been
|institutionalized in state mental hospitals. <<<snip>>>

Nice posting, Carl.  I am finding the 75 Summilux to increasingly be my lens
of choice.  It gives enough social distance that you are not intruding into
people's personal space and it is fast enough for most low light situations.
Now the fresh trays of Dektol, stop bath and fixer are calling me for the rest
of evening here in California.

Hasta maņana, Bill