Subject: RE: [Leica] Publish your Leica Photos
From: "Jost Mibach" <jost.mibach@mibach-online.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 02:05:09 +0200

Hans wrote:

< Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 18:40:35 +0200
< From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
< Subject: [Leica] Publish your Leica Photos
<
< I just created a web community where Leica-folks may publish photos for
< free, and very easy. All you need to do is to have a .jpeg or.gif image
< ready in your computer, then go to the URL below and upload.
< We have had some discussions about creating a site for this group, and now
< it seems like Microsoft has helped us on the way. No webmaster is needed.
< You may create albums with your name, or whatever. I created an album
called
< LTM-Elmar, and uploaded some pix. It worked fine.
< ...

Hello Hans, hello Luggers,

just for your information, Microsoft writes in
http://www.msn.com/help/legal/terms.htm :

USE OF ONLINE WEB COMMUNITIES
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any
other form of communication through this Web site, you are granting
Microsoft permission to:

Use, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform,
reproduce, publish, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer, or
sell any such communication.
Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the
foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary
rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under
copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant
jurisdiction.

Honi soit, qui mal y pense :-)

Regards
Jost