Subject: Re: [Leica] I'm back and covered with #$%^#
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 08:24:19 -0400

Hey Eric,

too bad you didn't have that 19mm on your R8 at THAT "decisive moment"-
perhaps could've been the lead or closing shot on a series dealing with on
campus alcohol abuse! You know- "People Who Drink Don't Only Hurt
Themselves; They Effect Everyone Around Them" :)

Welcome back!

Hey Kids! Make sure you clean your lenses promptly after they've been
vomited on- digestive acids are corrosive! A little baking soda on a pair
of Ted's undies do the trick nicely!!

Bob Keene

>Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 20:25:23 -0500
>From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
>Subject: Re: [Leica]    I'm back and covered with #$%^#
>
>At 06:53 PM 8/28/99 -0400, you wrote:
>>Uh, though you're quite welcome back,  Eric, please don't fill us in.   :-)
>>We missed you but it's amazing how fast the void you left (you - the
>>one with the most posts !)
>
>Don't worry. I'm going to slow down (after getting you all caught up.)
SNIP