Subject: Re: [Leica] Nice Leica story.
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 14:48:15 -0500

On 9/3/99 10:21 AM dwpost@email.msn.com wrote

>Ted-
>Wonderful story! Really a neat Leica Moment!
>Thanks for sharing it with us!
>The only negative thought I have is that there is the remote possibility
>that in order to make it to 102, I need to give up photography, and take up
>golf! Horrors!
>Shuddering uncontrollably,
>Dan

Dan,

Don't think that would work for everyone.  Take me for example.  If I
gave up photography and tried hitting a golf ball around I'd be dead
within a week from the stress of it.  Geesh I tried to hit a golf ball
once and decided I had better things to do with my life, like take
pictures.

Oh, and great story Ted...thanks for telling it to us.

Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net
http://www.mcclary.net
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com