Subject: [Leica] Graduating from Leica
From: "TSL" <eno22@enter.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 00:11:57 -0400

- - -------------------------------------------------------
>>Raghubir Singh shot mostly Kodachrome 25, so basically there was
>>no negative to speak of. ;-)

Rob Schneider

- - --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey!  I said something right away.  It was a reflexive action.  I wrote the
following in response to the graduating:

"This is awful."

I don't think I was thinking when I thought this.
But he can still be highly respected.
He must've been tempted...

Kodachrome 25?   No wonder!  In any case the basic outline is one of
tragedy, however isolated the tragic element may be it's there.   Unless
this is considered going "from strength to strength"