Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V11 #60
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 19:24:47 -0400

Bert: Yes Eddie Adams does still live and is very active. has one on the most
comprehensive workshops in the world for young and coming photogs. He is very
much a devotee to the "N" system and is featured in their Master Series Videos.
Try punching up some combinations to see if you can hit his URL or do a search
with YaHoo. He says that the military took his camera and film to do test to
determine the speed of the bullet (they did return everything). This was very
much a decisive moment, He explains it in full on the Master Series Tape.
Cheers Wilber GFTBE