Subject: Re: [Leica] Planning to get an M3
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 23:27:04 -0500

At 12:00 AM 9/15/99 +0200, Peter Niessen wrote:
>This dealer was really uncharismatic. After I said ,,well, I don't
>know'' he told me he can test his equipment by himself and does not
>need any customers for this job. Sure his business must be well going
>and he does not need customers at all.

Any dealer who would treat you like that should lose his job.

Double strokes can be converted to single strokes. Lots of conversions out
there already. It's quite an early version. So make sure it's got a
warranty, or fine one elsewhere.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Common sense is that layer of prejudices laid down in the mind prior to the
age of eighteen. - Albert Einstein