Subject: [Leica] Dogs, fixed and broken....Leicaless response to a Leicaless thread....;-)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:38:24 -0000

Eric Welch wrote:
><Snip>
> (For those not familiar with this colloquialism, fixed means neutered).
>
> Eric Welch
I thought it meant Hypo'd!
Mark Rabiner

Regarding Eric and Mark's exchange about dogs being "fixed"...

It's a concept I always get a laugh out of...When people ask me if my dog
was fixed, I tell them, no, everything was working fine - so we had her
broken.... ;-)

Along the same lines, a terrific anesthesiologist I know makes a point of
telling all his trainees, colleagues, etc., to NEVER tell a child going into
surgery that he or she will be "put to sleep." All they know about being
"put to sleep," he says, is that when Fido went to the vet to be "put to
sleep" he came home in a cardboard box and got buried in the garden.

B. D.