Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M3 question
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@actek.com.au>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 16:56:50 +1000

- --------------F9793DB734A947AD1F0D8DCF

Peter Niessen wrote:

> Hi ruralmopics,
>
> as I was told, the spool has to be ripped out to reset the frame counter.
>
> Cheers, Peter.

  Peter,  You don't need to rip it out, you can just normally pull it out.
When loading a new film, you need to pull the spool out, this then
automatically resets the film counter.

Regards, Horst Schmidt

- --------------F9793DB734A947AD1F0D8DCF

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>Peter Niessen wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Hi ruralmopics,

<P>as I was told, the spool has to be ripped out to reset the frame counter.

<P>Cheers, Peter.</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp; Peter,&nbsp; You don't need to <B>rip it out</B>, you can just normally
pull it out. When loading a new film, you need to pull the spool out, this
then automatically resets the film counter.

<P>Regards, Horst Schmidt</HTML>

- --------------F9793DB734A947AD1F0D8DCF--