Subject: RE: [Leica] Light meter for M6
From: achurak@cusa.canon.com
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 99 09:03:59 -0500

       Debby - I use the Gossen Luna Star F2, it is a digital meter
       with
       standard incident/reflected readings, flash readings.
       This meter uses normal 9 volt batteries.
       I normally use this for general studio photography
       with electronic flash units.

       This gives me great readings for travel photography with
       the Leica M6 outfit, 35mm, 50mm, 90mm lenses, 2 bodies in
       a lightweight case.

       Andrew Churak
       achurak@cusa.canon.com