Subject: [Leica] newbie questions
From: Adam Geremia <ageremia@lnscom.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 16:19:40 -0200

I just bought a M4-P and I have a few newbie questions.  First
off, what do you guys think of the 35/2 Summicron made in Canada?
It's the one with the little aperture lever on top.  Is $750 a good deal,
or should I hold out for an older chrome Summicron?

I'm also hoping someone can suggest an inexpensive handheld
light meter.  I mostly do street photography and I don't need flash metering -
should I just get something basic like a Gossen Pilot 2 or the Sekonic
Auto Leader?

Thanks alot for any help.