Subject: [Leica] What I did today
From: "sam" <salex@idt.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 09:22:22 -0400

        <<< I had one person challenge me today, which is pretty good,
especially as I had got real cheeky by the end of the day, and I was taking
pix of her kid, or more precisely, her putting her hand over the kid's face
to stop me taking a pic of her kid.>>>

Lucky for you her husband wasn't there (she obviously DID NOT want you to
photograph her kid) - . . .you'd may have found out how your f***ing Leica
tastes as well as feels!

Candid grab street shots are challanging and can be rewarding. But if
someone clearly protests, continuing to shoot is a viscious invasion of
privacy, in my opinion.

sam alexander