Subject: Re: [Leica] What I did today
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@actek.com.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:34:10 +1000

> At 12:58 PM 9/21/99 +0200, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
> >Personally, I stopped watching the news years ago.  It's always bad news, it's
> >always depressing, and in the final analysis, it is almost never news that
> >really has any affect on me personally, so I can easily do without it.
>
> Boy, this shows what an ignorant type of person you are. The same ignorance is
> also displayed on the rest of your Emails.

You just argue for the sake of an argument. But you don't say anything.Non of the
mail you send so far, contained anything constructive or worth while.

You are a totally repugnant person.

In all my time on the LUG, I never came across anyone like you. If anyone puts a
filter
on to any mail from you, than it is not censorship, but common sense.

Go and take a cold shower, and try to grow up.

Horst Schmidt