Subject: RE: [Leica] 'Absurd' indecisive moments
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:16:47 -0500

At 10:55 AM 9/22/99 -0600, Tim Atherton wrote:
>Of course it comes from the Greek root for right or proper time, but is used
>this way in philosophy and theology - Paul Tillich, Karl Barth and even W.H.
>Auden et al (and now in photography!)

Ah, quite an auspicious group to define a term. :-) I agree, this is lots
more interesting than other recent topics. Of course, if Tillich were to
write a tome on photography, it would be three volumes with an introduction
as long as most books! :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of SMART?