Subject: Re: [Leica] I am about to buy a Minilux
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 10:45:39 -0500

Godfrey,
I understand your point.  It's just that I don't see 28mm as being suitable
for a general purpose P&S camera, especially for folks who shoot color print
film and have it machine processed.

BTW, isn't it your site which has the wonderful tales about motorcycles.  I'm
anxiously awaiting the next episode:-)....but  I've also lost the URL to
it:-(

Regards,
Bud