Subject: RE: [Leica] Grey Zone
From: "Jonathan Borden" <jborden@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 21:38:57 -0400

Anthony,

	It is YOU who is having the problem getting the correct exposure, not the
rest of the group. Granted, many photographers can get acceptable exposure
without using the Zone system however, it has been suggested that this
method will help you to understand how to expose (and develop) B&W film in a
better fashion. Rather than tediously argue about the merits of the Zone
system, I recommend that you obtain a book, read it, understand it, try it
and then decide whether or not to use it. It is really that simple.

Jonathan Borden