Subject: Re: [Leica] Grey Zone
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:57:41 -0700

As far as Anthony stating that he can control the exposure and not development I
have a thought.
Two weeks ago you (Anthony) were shooting with computer controlled exposure and
now you do have control over exposure as you have gone manual Leica M6.
This is quite a shock as we are all experiencing with you. And an interesting
one as many of us are involved.
My thought it that it might be enough an inspiring shock to get you to gain
conroll over other aspects of your photographic craft. We had been talking
developing tanks. You never know!
Mark Rabiner