Subject: [Leica] Moderated L U G (was 'AA outcry')
From: Andre Jean QUINTAL <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:20:29 -0400

Do people and the LUG really need to be moderated ?

If I may voice one opinion: I don't think so.
No one has to like every single person
in a bar lounge or a family reunion.
Let the water flow under the bridges
and rather look up to the brighter events on the LUG.
It's such a fantastic forum, why react to the negative
when we can appreciate the other positive aspects . . . ?

Like any photo op, some see a great shot and grab it 'hot'
while many others fiddle and fidget: foreground / background . . .
The landscape or the figure ? Patterns, patterns, patterns . . .

Univocal discussion holds little interest. It's only normal
that dialectics bring out degrees of intensity and dissenting opinions:
it only adds to the general value of any interchange.

As long as people retain some decency.
Otherwise: Transfer to trash.

Andre Jean Quintal