Subject: [Leica] Which model Leica?
From: William Boyle <wmboyle@iwinet.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 08:20:44 -0700

I am truying to identify an old Leica I have had for several years. It
was made ar Wetzlar, ser. #725 xxx. It looks much like the IIIf I saw a
photo on a web site, but it has the self timer inverted (the knob ponts
down) and has black sychro numbers - is this a variation on the IIIf,
common or rare?

Thanks -

Bill

P.S. I hope it's ok for me to have and use this lovely little German
camera, since don't drink any kind of ale, stout, or beer, don't drive a
Porsche (though I used to be a pretty decent Porsche mechanic) and my
only hat is a nondescipt and nameless khaki fisherman's roll-up ;-)