Subject: Re: [Leica] Which model Leica?
From: Clevenson2@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 12:27:20 EDT

I have it listed as a 1954 IIIf black dial with self timer. I don't think
it's very rare. Enjoy it!

All Best,
Corey Levenson
San Antonio TX

In a message dated 9/30/99 9:22:53 AM, wmboyle@iwinet.com writes:

<< I am truying to identify an old Leica I have had for several years. It
was made ar Wetzlar, ser. #725 xxx. It looks much like the IIIf I saw a
photo on a web site, but it has the self timer inverted (the knob ponts
down) and has black sychro numbers - is this a variation on the IIIf,
common or rare?