Subject: Re: [Leica] Rain
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 08:43:52 -0700

Wandering about England and the Isle of Man as I was wont to do on my
recent vacation, I carried Minox EC, Leica CL and Nikon F3 cameras. It
rained for a bit of time, somewhere I was passing through, on each day I
was there. I always had at least one, if not two, of the cameras with me
whether driving in the car or hiking in the meadows ... and took a lot of
fun pictures.

The cameras are tools. Rain provides another type of pictorial
opportunity. The goal is photographs. Use the tools wisely, protect them
from undue exposure, but pursue the photography. Otherwise, the tools
have no purpose.

Godfrey