Subject: RE: [Leica] Loupe
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 12:20:49 -0700

Eric,

How can you say a mfr in Wetzlar makes abtter loupe when you have not seen
the Maxwell? ;-)

The Maxwell is pricey, around $225 but like all things of quality, you pay
more.  Hence the reason you opt to use a very expensive camera and even more
expensive lenses. 8-o

Interesting point you make.  You just use a loupe to judge an image.  If
that's the case just use a magnifying lens.

Peter K