Subject: Re: [Leica] Now Focomat 1C Question (was: Has the LUG a future?)
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 07:59:44 EDT

The flat surface of the condenser faces downward.  First, remove the top part
of the enlarger that has the light bulb, place the spring in the lower part
of the lighthouse and there is only one place it will fit, then slip the
condenser through the spring and press down a little and turn the condenser
so the "ears" line up with the slots in the enlarger and turn it so it is
held down by the bayonet "ears."

Be very careful with the condenser since the flat part actually contacts the
negative and blemishes will be seen in the print.

If you do not have a Focomat Ic manual, let me know and I will make a copy
for you.

donj43198@aol.com