Subject: [Leica] Re: high speed slide
From: "Bernard Degaute" <bernard.degaute@club.innet.be>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 18:43:35 +0200

>Robert wrote :

My vote goes to E200 Slide film.  I use it and like it.  I would however
suggest that using faster films will give diappointing results because of
their higher contrast and larger grain.  You are probably better with a
sturdy tripod and slower shutter speeds with either E200 at EI 200 or one
of the 100 speed Ektachromes.  Most stand fairly still and the camera shake
is more of a problem than motion of the subject. >

Xavier ,
I agree with this. Using 400 gives poor results and pushing 400 to 800 worst
(too much grain , lack of saturation and so on).

With best regards
Bernard

bernard.degaute@village.uunet.be