Subject: RE: [Leica] Hexar RF/M7
From: Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 09:08:00 -0500

Antiques? You're on the wrong list.

- -----Original Message-----
From: TEAShea@aol.com [mailto:TEAShea@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, October 08, 1999 8:35 AM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

I am looking forward to this camera.  It will nice to have a camera with
these capabilities.  My M6's are nice, but more and more I consider them to
be antiques - fine quality art pieces to be admired from a time past.  Of
course, there will still remain as useful as always and there will always be

those who prefer them to any more modern version.  This is legitimate.
However, for me, I have looked forward to a new modernized, quality body.

To me the quality issue is critical.  In order to be attractive, the new
body
must be very high quality.  I have not interest in anything less.

Tom Shea