Subject: RE: [Leica] B&W film: Ilford vs. TMax
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 16:42:54 -0400

At 01:23 PM 10/10/99 -0600, you wrote:
>My only problem with this is that Tina seems to manage to get
>excellent/amazing results with TMAX (in xtol I think). Maybe she is just
>better in the darkroom...!!
>
>Tim A

Hi, Tim -

Thanks, but I think it is just what you get used to.  They are all
excellent films.  I like TMax when I have to push it, TriX when I can use
400, and Delta when it is on sale.  I would love to use Ilford all the time
since they concentrate on black and white, but I just can't get it to push
as well as TMax.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong!   I do use Xtol now all
the time.  (I'd love to see your photos from Honduras sometime.)

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com