Subject: Re: [Leica] e-mail problem
From: "Jeffrey Frankel" <jfrankel@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 22:12:43 -0400

The e-mail had a header that was in a foreign language (Korean I believe).
When it loaded up on my machine, I was asked if I wanted to  download the
character set for Korean.  (Of course I said no).  Your problem is with the
applet that tries to find the foreign language font set.

I think?!

good luck anyway,

Jeff